Gesellschaft von Landschaftsarchitekten mbH
D - 10178 Berlin
Gesellschaft von Landschaftsarchitekten mbH
D - 10178 Berlin
CH - 8005 Zurich
The protection of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as „data“) is a great and very important concern for us. In the following document, we would like to inform you in detail about which data are collected and how they are processed or used by us, as well as which accompanying protective measures we have also taken in technical and organizational terms.
- Responsible body / service provider
Responsible according to Art. 4 DSGVO and at the same time service provider within the meaning of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) is Martin Rein-Cano, Sophienstraße 18, 10178 Berlin, Phone: + 49.30.246258-0 Fax: + 49.30.246258-99 , E-Mail: email@example.com.
Martin Rein-Cano is responsible under § 55 of the Broadcasting Treaty.
- Collection and use of your data
We will collect, process and use all personal data that we collect from you only for the stated purpose. In doing so, we note that this only happens within the framework of the applicable legislation or otherwise only with your consent. In accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, you may object to the processing of your data in the cases mentioned there. Please contact „firstname.lastname@example.org“ or send us your request by mail. You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection supervisory authority:
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Friedrichstraße 219 10969 Berlin Telephone: 030 13889-0 Fax: 030 2155050 E-Mail: email@example.com https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/
The scope and nature of the collection and use of your data differs depending on whether you visit our website only for the retrieval of information or for services offered by us:
- a) Internet use
For the purely informative use of our website, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data. Rather, in this case, we only collect and use those of your data that your internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as:
- Date and time of retrieval of one of our websites
- your browser type
- the browser settings
- the operating system used
- the page you visited last
- the transferred amount of data and the access status (file transfer, file not found etc.) as well as
- your IP address.
We collect and use this data during an informative visit exclusively in non-personal form. This is done in order to enable the use of the websites you have retrieved for statistical purposes and to improve our internet presence. We store the IP address only for the duration of your visit, a personal evaluation does not take place. A merge of this data with other data sources is not performed, the data is also deleted after a statistical evaluation. According to the decision of the European Court of Justice of 19.10.2016 (Ref .: C 582/14), this is also admissible in view of the Telemedia Act.
- b) Use of offers or data usage to fulfill the task
Insofar as you wish to make use of the services offered by us, you may be required to provide additional data. These are the data required for the respective transaction. Further information may be provided voluntarily; they are marked as optional by us. Some of the services are also provided in the login area of the homepage. The collection or use of your data is for the purpose of providing you with the required service. Your data will be forwarded to the aforementioned purpose, if necessary, to us supporting service providers, which we have of course carefully selected and committed to comply with data protection laws. In particular, these may be technical service providers or shipping service providers (lettershop, etc.). The transfer of your data to other third parties is otherwise only if this is permitted by law or we have received your explicit consent.
- Data protection consent
In addition to the processing of the services you want, we would like to offer you – of course only if you explicitly agree to it in a separate place – an Internet experience geared to your interests and occasionally by post or e-mail (in the form of our newsletter) for you. Based on your provided data, we would provide interesting news and information about us and use your data for the necessary evaluation and for market research purposes. For this purpose, it is technically necessary that we summarize your accumulated and specified data in user profiles and evaluate them for the aforementioned purposes. This is done internally and only for the aforementioned purposes. We may also require your consent to publish images that are under your copyright or on which you are pictured. You can give your consent separately. You can subsequently revoke it at any time with effect for the future. The consent regarding cookies or advertising trackers is based on § 6 of this declaration below.
In order to be able to register for our e-mail newsletter service, we require at least your e-mail address, to which the newsletter is to be sent, in addition to your data protection consent. Any further information is voluntary and will be used to address you personally and to personalize the content of the newsletter as well as to be able to clarify questions regarding the e-mail address. For newsletter distribution, we usually use the so-called double opt-in method. We will only send you the newsletter if you confirm your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose using the link contained therein. We want to make sure that only you as the owner of the specified e-mail address can subscribe to the newsletter. Your confirmation of this must be made promptly after receipt of the confirmation e-mail, otherwise your newsletter subscription will be automatically deleted from our database.
You can unsubscribe from a newsletter subscribed to by us at any time. You can either send us an informal e-mail or cancel it using the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Right of revocation and opposition
We would like to point out that you can revoke any data protection consent that we have been granted at any time with effect for the future. Insofar as there are legal requirements for the collection of data (eg architect list), there is no right of revocation.
- Using statistics tool Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Data security
We also use technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data arising or collected, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the attack of unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We provide you with a variety of online forms and services that you can use to send us personally identifiable information. These forms are protected against disclosure by third parties through the use of TLS encryption. The data you enter or submit to us as a file may be stored by us and processed by agreement. If the use and processing requires the consent of the user or third parties, the consent can be revoked at any time without giving reasons.
In this, however, may be affected by the contract performance by us. Depending on the service, you may be asked to provide various inputs for identifying or preventing abuse:
- a) For the identification of the delivery of data, the entry of a user-defined identifier or other appropriate authentication may be required. The data will be protected by SFTP or HTTPS against the knowledge of third parties, provided that the user uses the recommended methods of data transmission.
- b) CAPTCHAS can be used to prevent the use of machines, which contain images or tasks that can not be processed by computer scripts.
- Deletion deadlines
In each case, we store personal data only until the purpose of data storage ceases to exist, as long as there are no statutory retention periods or limitation periods of potentially deleting data that is helpful for the prosecution (in this case, the processing of the data is restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR).
- Affected Rights Under applicable law, you have various rights in relation to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. Below is an overview of your rights.
- a) Right to confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data you have stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the implications and intended effects of such processing for you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
- b) Right to correction
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of this, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
- c) Right to be Forfeited („Right to be Forgotten“)
You have the right to ask us to immediately delete personal data concerning you and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following causes is true: 1. Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. 2. You revoke your consent, to which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing. 3. In accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 (2) GDPR. 4. The personal data were processed unlawfully. 5. The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject. 6. The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- To fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller ;
- For reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- For archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- To assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we have made the personal data publicly available and we are obliged under Art. 17 DSGVO to delete them, For example, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have deleted all links to such personal data or from copies or Have requested replications of this personal information.
- d) Right to Limitation of Processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met: 1. We will contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that we are entitled to allows to verify the accuracy of personal data,
- The processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data;
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- You have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
- e) Data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance from us, provided that 1. the processing upon consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and 2. the processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another party, as far as technically feasible. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
- f) Right of objection
You have the right, at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of personal data relating to you which, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR Unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
- g) Automated decisions, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
- h) Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- i) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of alleged infringement, that you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
- j) Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been corrected or deleted or restricted unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
This data protection statement is based on preliminary work by the law firm esb Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, www.kanzlei.de, which specializes in data protection